Become a part of the Red Cross mission! Apply today!
Do you want to make a difference in your community? Join Red Cross Corps! The American Red Cross Northwest Region is seeking two highly energized and passionate individuals to serve as full-time Red Cross Corps members in Seattle from September 17, 2018 – August 15, 2019.
Red Cross Corps (RCC) is a National AmeriCorps program with a goal of building capacity to deliver Preparedness Education across the country. Members will aim to reach 750 individuals and 250 youth with Preparedness Education; help train volunteers to help make Preparedness Education a sustainable community program. Red Cross Corps members will also be trained to assist with local disasters and national disasters if needed.
- Invaluable experience and extensive training from a nationally and internationally respected organization
- $1,272.72/month living stipend (before taxes)
- $5,920 AmeriCorps Education Award upon successful completion of service term
- Eligibility for health insurance coverage
- Student loan forbearance (on qualifying loans)
- Subsidized childcare (if qualified)
Requirements and Qualifications
- Commit to serve full-time for 11 months (September 17, 2018 – August 15, 2019)
- Serve minimum 40 hours a week and meet the 1700 minimum requirement for a full term of service
- Be a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident
- Pass required criminal background checks
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program, College graduate preferred
- Have a valid Driver’s License & clean driving record, prefer if member has own reliable vehicle
For more information and application instructions, please contact email@example.com.