Red Cross Service Centers
Reaching out to Fire Affected Communities
The Red Cross has established service centers at the following locations:
Red Cross Service Center – Red Cross Service Centers are open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and located at:
- Columbia 49ers located at 4984 Highway 25, Hunters, WA
- Pateros United Methodist Church, 124 N. Dawson, Pateros, WA
- Chelan Valley Hope, 417 S. Bradley Street, Chelan, WA
These service centers are able to provide access to a variety of Red Cross services including health services and emotional support. Visitors can also talk with client services caseworkers to learn about other Red Cross services and to connect with other services available in the local community.
Health Services include the possibility of prescription refills and referrals to other medical services.
If you are unable to go to one of the service centers you can call and speak with a caseworker at:
- Central WA/Chelan area: 509-670-5331 (Chelan, Douglas, Okanogan Counties)
- Eastern WA/Spokane area: 509-496-3448 (Ferry and Stevens Counties)
For Red Cross support after 6 p.m. please call 1-800-REDCROSS.